Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay


This is what I wore a while ago to a picnic in Hyde Park. Sunny summer days are a rarity in England thus it is compulsory to gather all your food and your friends and go sit in the park before it starts raining.
I bought the shirt because it reminds me of snoop-doggy dog's outfits in his early videos. Where I come from, looking like snoop dog is super-duper cool whichever way you look at it. Even if you're white and female. This shirt is the real deal- vintage, american and XXL.
I paired it up with some levi's cut-offs because that's as far as my imagination could go with it, a pair of vintage ray-bans (?) I bought in India, and a pair of cream Tom's shoes...
The look wouldn't be complete without some bling, so I added a golden bracelet and a classic watch that reminds me more of Margaret Thatcher than of Snoop Dogg, but I had to make the best of what I had! Plus, it takes away the 'grungy' vibes that I have unintentionally achieved... at least a little.
What d'ya say, girlfriends?

Некоторое время назад я ходила на пикник в Гайд Парк и вот что я решила надеть. Солнечные летние деньки в Англии это редкость и поэтому в принудительном порядке нужно собрать всю свою еду и друзей и отправлятся в парк до того как начнется дождь.
Я купила эту рубашку потому что она мне напоминает прикиды Снуп Дога в его ранних видео клипах. В моих краях (не спрашивайте в каких!) выглядить как Снуп Дог котируется как ни крути. Даже если ты белый и женского пола. Рубашка что надо- американская, винтажная и ХХЛ.
Я решила ее надеть с обрезанными шортами Левис потому что кроме этого ничего к сожалению придумать не могла, винтажными солнцезащитными очками от Рэйбэн (надеюсь?) купленными в Индии и парой тапочек от Томс.
Мой "прикид" был бы незаконченным без "блестяшек", поэтому я надела золотой браслет и классические часы которые мне больше, если честно, напоминают Маргарет Тэтчер а не Снуп Дога, но пришлось использовать то что было! В добавок эти аксессуары убирают намеки на "я Керт Кобайн возрадившийся" стиль, по крайней мере чуть-чуть.
Что скажите, девушки?





Ironically, my picnic partner chose to dress in 20's style... That's why we're friends.

Иронично, моя подружка выбрала одеться в стиле 20ых годов. Вот поэтому мы и дружим.



I was wearing:

Shirt- Vintage
Shorts- Levi's
Shoes (not pictures)- Tom's
Sunglasses- Ray Ban (hopefully)

5 comments:

  1. Когда я была в Лондоне, то так и не собралась с девчонками в Гайд Парк.... :(((
    Наряд нравится, особенно рубашка!!!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have AMAZING legs!!! Just wow beautiful legs. And I adore the outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. такие классные вы)и рубашка твоя замечательная!)почаще пиши!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEah! I am so glad you decided to return to the bloggingsphere if I may call it that way! I lvoe reading what you have to say, you write so well. And well looking like Snoop is cool no matter where you come from :) That first picture is superb, love your hair with the curls and you got extra long legs, so lucky!!!
    Regarding the weather we did the same here in Amsterdam, have a bbq with friends and the doggie :)
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha- V Hyde Park na samom dele nichego horoshego, prosto samoe blizkoe mesto bilo i samoe bol'shoe i otnositel'no spokoinoi, vot i poshli... Tak shto ti ne mnogo poteryala. Saint James/Green parks namnogo simpotichnee :) ili naprimer voobshe Hampstead Heath, on hot' i daleko ot zentra, no zato net turistov i krasota... v sledyushyi raz budesh v Londone, poprosi i ya tebia otvedy :)

    Little Rus- HA! Merci Beaucoup! Although, I have the fattest knees, in history. I'll show ya one day ;)

    Katya- O, spasibo... spasibo za podderzhky :) Budy staratsya!

    Catita- Yay! I'm so glad you're 'digging' my Snoop Dogg vibes ;) I love reading your posts too- post more often! My legs are very long, true, but not very 'high quality'... so it doesn't count as 'lucky'. But I mustn't grumble... :) I do wish I also had a dog... eh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!