Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Outfit: Ghost world Christmas.


What am I wearing: Charity shop salvaged ensemble. The leather skirt cost me 6 pounds and the cute yet absolutely ridiculous sweater was 4 pounds. Tell me just how much you love a good deal and I'll tell you I love it more! These two were meant for each other.

Why am I wearing what I'm wearing: By now, I shouldn't need to tell you that bright red and black leather is an obvious natural combination. What can be better than that? I'll tell you what: a bright red knitted cotton Christmas jumper with a Dalmatian and snowflakes all over. Oh yes. It doesn't get better than this. Top it off with clunky chunky grungy manly boots for 10 pounds and your own mother wouldn't want to talk to you. But you'd be so cool in my world. And that's all that matters. At least around here.

P.S. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



And this is an obligatory song to listen to after reading my post. Be sure to check it out ;)


7 comments:

  1. I like this outfit - very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Кофточка очень понравилась, такая милая!!! :))
    С Новым годом тебя!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I am going crazy looking for the perfect black leather skirt, in other words a good quality leather, with a great cut and at a great price. I see you have just gotten it, and it is AMAZING!!!!!! I must hit the vintage shops more!!!
    Happy New year sweetie!
    xoxo
    CAtita

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots are insane!! you look AMAZING and what a track. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha- spasibo i tebya s novim godom! :)

    Cat- I feel your pain, girl ;) My skirt might look perfect in the photo but I think it's too big... Or maybe I'm too fussy. But leather skirts are serious business- you HAVE to get it right! Cause EVERYBODY will notice girls and boys alike.. So, hmm... Good luck in your quest in the new year! :)

    Laura- Thank you dear, you're very kind ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!